WHOS provides a range of alcohol and other drug (AOD) treatment programs in NSW and Queensland.
Information on the range of services provided by WHOS can be found at www.whos.com.au.
WHOS New Beginnings is an AOD residential service for women, located within the beautiful grounds of Broughton Hall Lilyfield. We require a motivated and enthusiastic woman to fill this part-time AOD Support Worker position. Being a woman is a genuine occupational qualification under Section 31 of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act.
• Minimum Certificate IV in AOD/Community Services
• Knowledge and/or experience working with AOD clients.
• An interest in working with women and an understanding of their related issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to evening and weekend shifts as required.
• Commitment to working as part of a team.
• Computer skills especially with MS Word and Excel
• Current Drivers Licence
• Have a current (or willing to obtain) First Aid Certificate, Police record Check and Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate (WHOS adheres to the NSW Health recommendations for vaccination)
Remuneration: Negotiated based on qualifications and experience equivalent
to SCHADSI Award.
For more information refer to Employment | WHOS.
Please forward your application addressing the position criteria along with your resume and cover letter to Alexa Robles via e-mail email@example.com.
Closing date 28th March 2024.
*Previous applicants need not apply*