How can we help you?
Byron Private is an integrative holistic residential treatment facility providing specialised therapeutic support for individuals suffering from depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol addiction, trauma, eating disorders and relationship issues. Our intensive program runs from 28 to 42 days with long term treatment options available.
Byron Private offers a withdrawal management program to those requiring onsite medically supervised detox.
Byron Private applies evidence-based treatments in one on one counselling, group processes, family therapy, peer support, harm reduction and relapse prevention strategies, and exit/aftercare planning.
Who can we help?
Byron Private is suitable if you are:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have an interest in treatment and motivation to attend the program
- Are able to comprehend and understand materials presented, and be mentally able to participate in the treatment process
Byron Private Treatment Centre is unable to accept people who:
- Are currently suffering from psychosis
- Are actively suicidal with a plan, intent and means
- Individuals who are experiencing an immediate mental and / or physical health crisis that requires urgent medical care
Where are we located?
Myocum, Byron Bay NSW, 2481
Working with partners
Byron Private can on a case by case basis support persons funded through Department of Veterans Affairs, Workcover, Industry Insurers and NDIS.
Phone: 02 6684 4145
Mobile: 0457 888 890
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.