This category is open to:
- Organisations and individuals which do not provide a therapeutic community or residential service.
- Organisations that provide either a therapeutic community or residential rehabilitation service and private or for-profit organisations.
For organisations that provide a Residential Rehabilitation Service and support or are interested in the ‘Community as Method’ model but do not currently conduct a therapeutic community.
For those organisations that conduct a therapeutic community operating with a primary focus in the field of alcohol and other drug dependence.
It is for organisations that:
– provide an AOD service embracing the values of ‘Community as Method’
– the practice has been certified as conforming to the ATCA Standard or is working toward ATCA certification.
– the service holds accreditation under a recognised accreditation body