How can we help you?
Banyan House is a residential Therapeutic Community. This is a group of people working together to create a therapeutic environment that helps residents overcome alcohol and drug addiction.
Residents in the community participate in a daily mix of work duties, group therapy, education, recreation and conflict resolution groups. Throughout the program residents are challenged on any behaviours and attitudes that may have contributed to a life of dependency.
Who can we help?
Adults, age range from 18-64 years old, diagnosis of AOD dependency motivated to change lifestyle.
Parents with children and couples seeking treatment (Case by case basis)
Current Programs on offer at Banyan House:
• Residential Recovery Program (Modified Therapeutic Community)
• Withdrawal Program
• Optimum Health Program
• SMART Recovery® (Aftercare and Public)
• Diversion Programs
• Outpatient Counselling (by appointment – fee for service)
Our programs are suitable for anyone who is prepared to commit to making changes to create a better future
Phone: (08) 8942-7400
Fax: (08) 8947-1093
16 Beaton Road / PO Box 312
BERRIMAH NT 0828 (Darwin)
Hours of operation: 08:30am- 4:30p
Working with partners
- AOD service
- TEAM Health
- Legal services
- Top End Women’s Legal Services
- Darwin Community Legal Services
- Private law firms
- Medical services – GP’s, Allied Health providers
- Danila Dilba
- Charles Darwin University
- Other AOD services (FORWAARD, CAAPS)
- Catholic Care
- Emergency Accommodation
- Women of Worth
- Mission Australia
- Department of Child and Family Services
- Department of Justice
- Department of Health
- Department of Defence
- Department of Human Services
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.